Bungee jumping is one of the most exciting and popular adventure sport in which you can participate. Goa is the best destination where you can do bungee jumping. If this is your first time then you should know about all the details about the sport which are essential for your safety and satisfaction. now let us have a look at all the important details about bungee jumping in Goa.
What is Bungee Jumping?
Bungee Jumping is a recreational activity in which a person climbs at a certain height then he/she is tied to a rope with a safety kit and then he/she jumps. Bungee Jumping is one of the best and adventurous activities in Goa. An adventurous lover must do this activity.
Why To Do Bungee Jumping in goa
- Bungee Jumping is an adventurous activity that will help you to get reed of stress and anxiety, It will help you to refresh your mind. And yes it is 100% safe. all our experts will be there for you.
- Goa is the best place to do bungee jumping because it’s bleed with a relaxing and stress-free environment, people especial visit goa for vacations and enjoy there time with there families and friends.
- There are many other amazing watersports activities that you can do in goa such as Scuba diving, Banana Ride, Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, etc.
- if you want to enjoy your vacation in goa and do some adventurous activity then you must try bungee jumping in goa.
All about Bungee Jumping in goa
Bungee Jumping is a new adventure sport which is becoming more popular than ever. The people who are interested in bungee jumping can head over to the “The Gravity Zone” situated very close to Anjuna Beach which is the top operator for this sport throughout the year. Yet, always keep in mind that to carry out bungee jumping experience you must have both mental and physical strength and will power. This is not the kind of sport that any weak-hearted should participate in.
Height and Age
Bungee jumping is usually carried out from a height that is anywhere between 50m – 73m from the ground. According to the experience you want to have, separate platforms will be provided to them. If you are an individual above 18+ years of age then you will only need to bring an ID card to verify the people. However, those who are between the age of 10 – 17 years of age, they will have to bring an adult with them preferably the guardian. Regardless of age, if you have any medical problem, it is your responsibility to tell our team members.
Cost of Activity:
Bungee jumping in Goa is not very costly, however, the cost can be changed depending on the operator you have visited. The cost of bungee jumping with some of the operators are anywhere between Rs.1250 – Rs.3700. Some of the operators even charge more than Rs.3800 for a full-size adult during the season’s peak. There is such a difference between the cost of participating in the sport is because of the age difference, separate operator or due to a different time of the year. It will be a bit more expensive when the season is at its peak and cost much less if you visit during the off-season.
What to wear? –
There are certain things which you should wear and somethings which should be avoided during the Bungee jumping. Here are the things which you should not be wearing when you are participating in bungee jumping – sandals, slippers, sunglasses, high heels, a shirt and another uncomfortable garment that can cause distress. On the other hand, you must wear a sports shoe or strapped floater. You must also remember to wear a light and good quality t-shirt which can make you feels comfortable. Participants should not carry any bag or other items in their pocket because if they are lost, they will be responsible for it themselves. The company will not bear any charges.
Some very important precautions need to be taken before you make the jump. Here are the most important of the lot.
- Just do the jump – Imagine that you can do it. We all know it is not an easy task to suit up and jump from 75 meters high platform. It takes a bit of time to prepare yourself. But the longer you keep thinking about it, the greater the challenge it will become to take the jump. The more likely you will stay afraid. Therefore you must relax your mind, trust your instincts and just make the jump.
- Ask someone to accompany – it becomes much easier to gain confidence and will power when there is someone with you to accompany. Ask your friends or family members to accompany you. You will see that you feel much relieved and a lot of the nervousness will dissipate with them around.
- Dress comfortably – before beginning to the jumping, make sure that you have dressed comfortably without any tight or uncomfortable clothes. Wearing light and breathable clothing will help your body to feel more comfortable without any feeling of anxiety and difficulty.a
- Trust your jumper – the jumpers are professionally trained to take care of your needs. So always communicate with them freely without any hesitation. If you feel afraid, too nervous or sick, always tell them because they have the right set of skills to handle the situation.