This year fall in love with Goa, by doing a fun activity like scuba diving and do one short dive, supervised by an experienced instructor. It’s the perfect way to see if you have an ability for diving or if you’ll be comfortable underwater. And Goa is perfect scuba diving, where the water is warm, the underwater world is friendly, and there’s always a beer waiting for you at the end of the day!
You’ll do a short training session of about 45 minutes at a pool, after which you head out on a boat to Grande Island and you might even spot dolphins alongside your boat. At Grande Island, you’ll kit up and do your first Scuba Diving in Goa. You’ll be diving to a maximum depth of 40 feet, in a 30-40 minute Dive.
Scuba Diving can be attempted by both swimmers and non-swimmers, but you should be comfortable in the water.
- IMPORTANT: This is not a fixed departure trip. It requires a minimum of 2 pax for booking confirmation. On the boat, you’ll be given fruit, drinking water, and biscuits. A packed lunch is given to you on your return. You’ll also give you photographs/videos of your scuba diving in Goa.
Head to the warm sea and soft sands of Goa, where you’ll find peace and happiness above water, and wonder underwater. You’ll be doing your scuba training at a resort that is just 500 meters from the beach. Once you’re ready, you’ll head out in a boat to Grande Island, which is a well-loved scuba diving spot. you might also spot some dolphins.
• Book a Scuba diving in Goa, a tropical paradise that isn’t far away.
• Do a pool training session at a hotel near the beach.
• Head out to Grande Island, where the water is clear and there’s plenty of marine and coral life to explore.
• Go as deep as 12 meters/40 feet in 30-40 minute Dive.
• Our instructors are PADI certificated so we are in good hands.
• Enjoy a boat party with fruits, drinking water, and biscuits.
• Get photographs of your scuba diving in Goa.
All clients who are participating in scuba diving must be in good health and not have any medical history of lung disorders, asthma, epilepsy, diabetic or recent surgery or a head cold or any other medical condition that takes place before or during the dive. Members will need to sign a medical questionnaire before the jump.
- Avoid consuming anything for at least half an hour before the scuba diving.
- If you are under any influence of alcohol or drugs, you will not be allowed to participate in scuba diving in Goa. There will be no refunds in this case.
- Please follow the instructions provided by the scuba diving instructors at all times.
- It is suggested that you don’t board a flight for at least 12 hrs after your Scuba Diving in Goa.
For cancellations of scuba diving in Goa are made 14 days or more before the start date: Full refund will be made, minus any transaction charges.
- No show: No refunds.
- For bookings between 24 Dec-04 Jan, there will be no refunds, no matter how early you cancel.
- Additional instructions, booking policies, terms and conditions.
- If the scuba diving in Goa has to be canceled due to reasons beyond the control of the operators, or for the safety of the divers/crew, the operator will offer a chance to complete the dive at another suitable date.