Kundalika River Rafting
One of the most beautiful with the numerous waterfalls, lush greenery, and the captivating Sahyadris, Kolad is one of the most known tourist destinations in Maharashtra. You know among all the river in Kolad ‘Kundlika” river is the most popular one. And among all waterfalls in Kolad ‘Devkund Waterfall’ is the most popular one.
Kolad is famous for especially due to its approach towards water-based adventure activities and similar activities.
One of the most known places for adventure activities is Kolad offering you many such activities.
- River Rafting or White Water Rafting
- Rock Climbing and many more…
But one of the most famous & interesting adventurous activities in Kolad is “River Rafting“. In recent years Kundlika River Rafting, Kolad has gained prominence in the tourism sector.
What is River Rafting?
River Rafting or White Water Rafting is a fabulous outdoor adventurous watersports activity. In which, we use inflatable rafting boats and carbon paddles to do river rafting.
Inflatable Rafting Boats
Inflatable Rafting Boats made with rubber and filled with air. Therefore Inflatable Rafting Boat float on river water.
To do The River Rafting we need some equipment, for instance,
- Life Jacket
- Carbon Paddles
- Rescue Throw Bags
Best Time For Kundalika River Rafting
There is no such best time for Kundlika River Rafting. You can go to the Kundlika River Rating throughout the year. That means Kundlika River Rafting is available 365 days.
- We have seen that most visitors prefer “Kundlika River Rafting in monsoon season (June to September)“. We can surely say that in monsoon season you will get amazing experiences while doing Kundlika River Rafting. Because greener surrounding the gush waterfalls and roaring water in the river strives for a thrilling rafting experience.
- People who are not much familiar with ‘heavy’ rainfall can participate in “rafting during the winter season (October – March)”.
- You can also go to the “Kundlika River Rafting in summer season”. We can feel the harshness of heat during the summer season in India. To beat this type of heat you must go for River Rafting in Kolad in the summer season.
No matter what time you choose for Kundalika River Rafting. Always you will be able to see the lush greenery, stunning waterfalls, and roaring river strive for a thrilling rafting experience.
Who Can Do River Rafting?
- If you are 14+ you can do River Rafting during Monsoon.
- The child who is 12+ Can do River Rafting in the rest of the calendar year except in the Monsoon Season.
- Your weight must be above 40kg and less than 120kg.
- Non-swimmers can also do River Rafting.
Who can’t Do River Rafting?
- If you are suffering from major illness then this is not for you. Give enough time to your body to recover from that particular illness.
- A child who is below 14 years also can’t do River Rafting during Monsoon.
- Pregnant Women also can’t do River Rafting.
- Asthma, Heart Patient also can’t do River Rafting.
How to book Kundlika River Rafting?
You can book one of the most interesting and thrilling watersports Kundlika River Rafting at the cheapest price by giving just a miscall or feel free to WhatsApp us directly.
So What are you waiting for? Book one of the most interesting and thrilling watersports Kundlika River Rafting from No.1 Travel Agency in India Pace Tour Packages.
Kundlika River Rafting by Pace Tour Packages
Pace Tour Packages Provides you the best Kundalika River Rafting with other fun & team building activities like,
– One Nightstay
– All Meal
– Atv Ride
– Sun Boarding
– Rifle Shooting
Why do Kundlika River Rafting with us?
“Our mission is not just earning Profit. Instead Of making a profit Our mission is providing the best quality of tour packages and providing you happiness.”
Therefore We provide “Kundlika River Rafting at the lowest price with 2580+ best reviews.“
So what you are waiting for Book Kundlika River Rafting with us.
So What you are waiting for Book Kundlika River Rafting with No.1 Travel Agency in India Pace Tour Packages.